Current Epigraphy reports news and events in (especially Greek and Latin) epigraphy.
CE publishes workshop and conference announcements, notices of discoveries, publications and reviews, project reports, descriptive links to digital epigraphic projects, and occasional pre-publication previews of new epigraphic material and other short articles.
- Gabriel Bodard (Institute of Classical Studies, University of London) (2007–2022)
- Tom Elliott (New York University) (2007–2020)
- Francisca Feraudi-Gruénais (University of Heidelberg) (2007–2021)
- Charlotte Tupman (University of Exeter) (2007–2020)
- Alice Bencivenni (SITEG, IGCyr) (2014–2022)
- Lorenzo Calvelli (Terra Italia Onlus) (2014–2020)
- Nicolas Tran (SFER) (2017–2019)
- Nikolaos Papazarkadas (Greek Epigraphic Society) (2015–2022)
- Anita Rocco (IDEA) (2017–2019)
- Irene Rossi (DASI) (2014–2022)
- Camilla Campedelli (AIEGL) (2015–2017)
- Mathieu Carbon (Oxford University) (2009–2014)
- Patrice Faure (SFER) (2014–2016)
- Pietro Liuzzo (University of Hamburg) (2014–2019)
- Julia Lougovaya (University of Heidelberg) (2007–2016)
- Paschalis Paschidis (National Research Centre, Athens) (2009-2014)
All original content in this site is copyright the authors, and has been licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license unless specified otherwise. This means that you can distribute, modify, and even sell this content, but you must give credit where credit is due (nothing that academic nicety doesn’t already demand). Reposted announcements and other content cited under fair dealing/fair use remains the property of the copyright holders and is of course unaffected by this license.
Monitoring Current Epigraphy
Readers may learn of updates to CE either:
Citing Current Epigraphy:
To cite the entire publication in the manner of the Chicago Manual of Style, use the following format:
- Current Epigraphy. London: Institute of Classical Studies, University of London, 2007–. http://www.currentepigraphy.org. ISSN 1754-0909 (Online).
To cite a single article (post) in CE, use the following format:
- Bodard, Gabriel. “New Inscriptions from Argos.” Current Epigraphy, March 6, 2007, http://www.currentepigraphy.org/2007/03/06/new-inscriptions-from-argos/.
To cite a comment on an article (post) in CE, use the following format:
- Tupman, Charlotte. Comment 2 on “Practical Epigraphy Workshop: Programme.” Current Epigraphy, comment posted March 7, 2007, http://www.currentepigraphy.org/2007/03/06/practical-epigraphy-workshop-programme/#comments