British Epigraphy Society Student Travel Bursaries for the BES Autumn Colloquium 2011
The British Epigraphy Society is pleased to announce a number of student travel bursaries to help with attendance at the BES Autumn Colloquium on 19 November 2011. The value of each bursary is £50. To apply for one of the bursaries, please write to the BES Secretary by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the following information:
1. Your name and institutional affiliation
2. Degrees awarded and current programme of study/research
3. A brief description of how attendance at the Autumn Colloquium would benefit your studies/research
4. The name and e-mail address of one referee whom the BES may contact
5. An estimate of travel costs to and from London
The deadline for applications is 1 September 2011.
The programme for the colloquium, and the registration form, can be found on the Society’s website: http://www.csad.ox.ac.uk/BES/Events.htm
The BES gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the Society for the Promotion of Hellenic Studies, the Society for the Promotion of Roman Studies, and the Classical Association towards these bursaries.
Honorary Secretary, The British Epigraphy Society