Recently, we’ve posted announcements and programs for several interesting colloquia and lectures, including:
- Athletes and Artists in Naples (29 June 2007)
- Public opinion and forms of communication at Rome (21-23 June 2007)
- Roman epigraphy in Sardinia (14-15 July 2007)
Only a small percentage of interested readers will be able to attend these meetings. We would be eager to receive and publish here short summaries of individual papers for the benefit of a wider audience. Contributions from the organizers of the meetings, from authors of individual papers and from attendees would be welcome.
In particular, we would be interested in knowing:
- Summaries of conclusions
- Full citations for published inscriptions discussed, presented or re-edited
- For unpublished inscriptions: pertinent details such as: provenance, type (e.g., imperial constitution or sepulchral inscription), date(s), known individuals, unique or interesting features
- Plans for future publication
All contributions should reiterate the full names and institutional affiliations of the papers’ authors, as well as the full title of the paper.